Williams Excavation offers a wide range of residential, commercial and agricultural excavation services.
From Building Lot Consultation to Preparation, we can consult and prepare a building lot or property to meet your building requirements including:
- Custom Home Excavation Services
- Home Additions Excavation
- Basement Excavation for Houses , Garage Pads, Frost Wall Trenching,
- Underground Utility Installation – Waterlines, Hydro Lines, Geo-thermal, Drain lines, Eaves trough drains.
- Lot clearing and grading – Brushing, tree removal, Bush-hog service, tree stump removal.
- Solving drainage issues.
- Driveway Grading and Installation
- Parking Lot installation
- Wide variety of aggregates available to suit your needs. Ask about our solution to parking lots built on wet or bad sub-grades.
- Dig post holes for farm/residential or commercial fencing
- Post holes – Auger 12” – 36” Holes up to 6’ deep, custom sizes and depths also available.
- Retaining walls – Natural stone or large pre-cast concrete retaining walls.
- Final grading for Landscaping
- General Excavation – All types of industrial, commercial and agricultural buildings. Concrete Pad Preparation.
- Advise on elevations, septic system location, well location, house location and building/barn locations.
Additional Excavation Services:
- Equestrian Riding Arenas – Outdoor and Indoor
- Agricultural Barns and requirements: (Chicken, Hog, Dairy, Beef)
- Wet Foundation Excavation & Repair
- Aggregate Delivery – Sand, Gravel, Topsoil, Limestone, Stone Screenings, Mulch, Peat moss. Have a long laneway? Ask about our spreading service.
- Asphalt/Concrete Removal